The Club meets monthly at two venues. Meetings include presentations by guest speakers, information on activities and trip programs, and listing of unusual sightings. And yes, visitors are most welcome!
When: 7.30 pm on the first Tuesday of the month from February to December. Doors open 7.00 pm.
Where: Mitchell Theatre Level 1
Sydney Mechanics School of Arts
280 Pitt Street, Sydney, situated between Park and Bathurst Streets.
Closest train stations: Town Hall and Museum.
Closest car parking stations: World Square and Piccadilly.
When: 7.30 pm on the fourth Tuesday of the month from February to December.
Where: Progress Hall, Anzac Rd, Tuggerah, diagonally opposite McDonalds Tuggerah.
- Tuesday 7 February Club Meeting: “Magical Ecuador – from cloud forest to the Galapagos” with speaker Trevor Waller.
- Tuesday 28 February Central Coast Meeting: “Birding in Sri Lanka”. Speaker: John Rawson
- Tuesday 7 March Club Meeting: “Regent Honeyeater Research Project” with speaker Ross Crates
- Tuesday 28 March Central Coast Meeting: “Birding the United Kingdom’s Far North – Fair Isle to Muckle Flugga” with speaker: Jay Nicholson
- Tuesday 4 April Club Meeting: ” Sulphur-crested Cockatoos and nesting hollows” with speaked John Martin
- Tuesday 25 April Central Coast Meeting: “Bird Life of Sydney Olympic Park over Time” with speaker Judy Harrington
- Tuesday 2 May Club Meeting: “Powerful Owls” with speaker Lisa Harvey
- Tuesday 23 May Central Coast Meeting: “Cowra Woodland Bird Surveys” with speaker Rex Schmidt
- Tuesday 6 June Club Meeting: “Yellow-tailed Black-Cockatoos research project” Speaker Jessica Rooke
- Tuesday 4 July Club Meeting: “Water management in the Darling-Murray Basin” Speaker Terry Korodaj
- Tuesday 1 August Club Meeting: “The Plains Wanderer” Speaker David Parker
- Tuesday 6 September Club Meeting: “Penguins of the World” Speaker Trevor Waller
- Tuesday 3 October Club Meeting: tba
- Tuesday 7 November Club Meeting: Awards for the 50th Annual Photographic Competition
- Tuesday 5 December Annual General Meeting: Arnold McGill Memorial Lecture Speaker tba followed by the Christmas party.